Triple or Double Brick/Long Bike
- 7:30am Start at San Ramon Valley High School, Danville. We will meet in the parking lot located on Love Lane @ Railroad Avenue. This is the parking lot covered with the solar panel array. Restrooms are available at the Starbucks across the street.
- Please look at your schedule to see the particulars for your Multiple Brick or long ride and any transition run you may have prescribed. I suggest sourcing a cooler for keeping additional nutrition and hydration cold for starting your ride, between bikes and runs and for post workout.
- The temperatures are currently forecast for the high 70s to low 80s. While these are by no means extreme conditions, it will give you an opportunity to continue developing your nutrition & hydration plan, as well as practice your pacing strategy for race day.
- Bike Routes will be emailed later in the week. The Run portions of your workout will be completed in either direction along the Iron Horse Trail, which can be accessed at the back of the parking lot.
- Please note the earlier start time of 7:30am. Arrive accordingly.