Breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated. This nutritious recipe is simple, loaded with color and texture, and easy to make ahead of time. Find out more here under the 'blog' portion why breakfast is so important for you.
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or favorite milk)
- 1 T Nut Butter (any flavor)
- ½ banana (sliced)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Optional add-ins: Shredded coconut, berries, pumpkin, honey, cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in an empty Justin’s jar or other airtight container.
- Allow oats to soak in the refrigerator at least two hours, or overnight.
- In the morning, give everything a good stir and enjoy!