This is an easy lunch or dinner bowl, customizable with your favorite veggies and noodles – fast, fresh, and flavorful! We add whatever veggies we have in the fridge and throw them in raw which is what we love. If you are following this recipe and prefer a cooked veggie, you can toss them into the sauce while the pasta cooks. Or add roasted veggie. Miss seafood or meat...just add a grilled portion on top, you have options based on preference. Serves 4.
- 1 batch Spicy Coconut Peanut Sauce (recipe below)
- 8 ounces / 4 servings pasta (long noodle spaghetti, we like organic edamame spaghetti)
- ½ head broccoli, chopped bite size
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 large carrots, cut into matchsticks or spiralized
- 3 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare Spicy Coconut Peanut Sauce (recipe below); set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta cooks, clean and prep broccoli, carrots, onion, peanuts.
- Drain pasta when cooked. Add to Spicy Coconut Peanut Sauce, toss to coat.
- Divide into four serving bowls, top with broccoli, edamame, and carrots.
- Garnish with green onion, peanuts, sesame seeds, and additional sriracha
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Add ginger, garlic, lime juice, and rice vinegar to large saucepan over low heat, sauté until softened (1 minute).
- Stir in coconut milk, sriracha, and peanut butter. Continue cooking another couple minutes, whisking into a smooth sauce.
- Add more coconut milk for a thinner sauce, add sriracha for more spicy. Set aside.